I have seen many people facing problem with autoconfiguration of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses in windows 7 operating system.
- Problem in connecting to the network with any IP input.
- Problem in changing or disabling Autoconfiguration IPv4 or IPv6 Address which is shown in ipconfig command.
- Type “ netsh winsock reset ” ( without quotes ) in the Command Prompt and press Enter. ( Winsock is basically a specification of how networking software accesses the network services )
- Type netsh interface ipv4 reset in command prompt and press Enter. ( For IPv4 address )
- Type netsh interface ipv6 reset in command prompt and press Enter. ( For IPv6 address )
- ipconfig /flushdns press Enter. ( Flushes the dns )
Finally Restart your Computer and you are done!